Mindful Meditation Tips
Apr 26, 2015 12:47AM
- Bring your attention back to this moment.
- Take a conscious breath and follow it within to discover your present moment state.
- Feel your present moment state/emotions in the here and now.
- Use your conscious breath to release any blocked emotions from the present moment. No words are required—simply observe.
- Feel the body calming and the mind still as you move into the power of mindful meditation. The mayta to any life situation will be revealed with action and words.
Read more here: Mindful Meditation Harnesses the Power of Attention