Sage Cleansing Ritual
Photo by pexels-cottonbro-studio-5359342.jpg
The ritual burning of herbs is common to many cultures in
the world. It is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing a person,
group of people or space. When we purify with burning sage,
we allow for more wisdom, clarity and increase our spiritual awareness.
How to sage your space in six simple steps:
1. Open your window slightly to allow the energy and smoke to leave your space.
2. Light your sage and gently let it smolder and create smoke.
3. Catch your ashes in a shell or bowl.
4. Move around your space, allowing the smoke to cleanse and clear.
5. Continue to go through your space room by room while circling sage for smoke to disburse throughout.
6. Throughout the saging process, with a clear mind, set
your intentions and fill the space with only love and positive energy.